* [9fans] More USB audio
@ 2006-06-17 21:00 Jack Johnson
From: Jack Johnson @ 2006-06-17 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Excuse the spam.  I was poking through my junk snail mail and came
across these, thought the price was decent:

http://www.turtlebeach.com/site/products/audioadvantage/

Just in case someone is looking.  I haven't tried these, so don't know
if they're supported, but they're cheap enough for an experiment and
Turtle Beach usually has darned good quality.

-Jack