On 7/24/06, Federico G. Benavento wrote: > > > 2) An IM client (I worked at a job where we used AIM for internal > company > > communications; actually, two of my jobs used it. Believe it or not, > > it was highly effective. Sure, the protocol sucks, but we could > "talk" > > to one another on a daily basis). > > http://bsflite.sourceforge.net IM client that runs on Plan 9 Yeah, bsflite might be the most portable IM client in the known universe... It's pretty danged cool, seems to build on every platform under the sun. I think bsflite has a mordor account too. there is also a jabber client in Christoph's contrib dir, with jabber you > get > msn, icq and others, ah and there is also im.bitlbee.org > > Federico G. Benavento > >