On 3/13/07, arisawa@ar.aichi-u.ac.jp wrote: > > Try WebDAV of Pegasus 2.4. > > WebDAV is not a satisfying protocol for us, but is enough for average > users. > Win clients work fine. > OSX clients are slow because of poor behavior of Finder. > > Kenji Arisawa I'll gladly try it! I just found that trying to connect to aquarela with Vista Ultimate does causes aquarela to report: "smbcomtreeconnectandx: called when negotiate expected" XP Pro causes aquarela to suicide. *shrug* On 2007/03/13, at 2:49, David Leimbach wrote: > > > It needs to be really simple as my wife isn't going to > > use it if it isn't going to be "drag and drop" > > -- - Passage Matthew 5:37: But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.