On 8/2/07, Tim Wiess wrote: > > > Somone was working on a new 64bit port I believe but I guess that > stalled > > (it has gone very quiet). > > yeah unfortunately it is stalled again. however i'm taking some > vacation time in the next couple weeks and this is at the top of my > list of projects to work on. > > this initial port has always been targeted at SGI's systems but when > i'm through with that i'm planning to migrate it over to some embedded > platforms. i've been looking at possible candidates lately, but i'd > love to get suggestions from others in case there's a nice one that > i've missed. > > tim Don't the linksys routers run on MIPSel's. I don't know if little endian MIPS is interesting to you though.