On 8/2/07, ron minnich wrote: > > There is some interest from this quarter: http://sicortex.com/ > > in a MIPS port. yes, of Plan 9. > > While it is cool to keep old dead hardware going, I wish I could > entice you folks to look at embedded boards with the 4-core mips chip. > Same processor as in sicortex. Much more useful to the world at large. > > thanks > > ron > 4 core mips eh? That's pretty interesting. I need to get back into playing around with the nintendo DS again. I just wish I had more free time to do so...