On 8/3/07, Noah Evans wrote: > > Hey David, > > Compiling isn't that much of a problem really. Devkitpro comes with a > utility called ndstool which will take the arm7 and arm9 executables > and throw them together with the proper nintendo header. > > All you need to do when you compile is make sure that you know where > your entry points are and tell 5l you don't need any headers. I was > pretty clueless about the whole thing when I started but Charles has > been great in guiding me through things. > > Noah Cool I'd be happy to check it all out. Devkitpro does make things pretty simple. ndstool I hadn't studied to closely... used some of the other projects as a template for the tinkering I've been doing when I had the time. Dave