Oh ok! I was just interested to see it. On 8/7/07, David Hendricks wrote: > > The previous meeting was recorded... I sent it to be uploaded to the > Google Channel on Youtube but it doesn't look like it's made it there... > I'll follow up with those folks. This meeting won't be recorded, however I > intend to invite a couple folks back to give tech talks which will be > recorded. IMHO, recording the last meeting was kind of awkward anyway :-/ > > On 8/7/07, Kim Shrier wrote: > > > > On Aug 7, 2007, at 3:37 PM, David Hendricks wrote: > > > > > Hello again everyone, > > > Looks like we're all set for this evening. I have 8.5x11 posters > > > up in building 43 to help people find their way to the room > > > ("Segou" room #216, Bldg. 43, second floor). The lobby receptionist > > > should be there until around 6:30 or 7:00 and can get a security > > > guard to escort people. Or, if that option is unavailable feel free > > > to contact me via cell phone at 1-(505)-690-4648. > > > > > > Ron is going to be giving another demo of the new and improved > > > THX. We have a bootable 2GB image so we can make copies and use > > > them during the demo -- please bring a flash drive if you'd like to > > > give it a shot. I'm working on getting some loaner laptops that > > > should work in case we run into hardware issues, but no promises... > > > > > > That's it for now -- See you in a few hours! > > > > I think this question was asked before. Was the previous meeting > > recorded and made available somewhere on the web? > > > > And for those of us for which attending is slightly impractical > > (about a 1300 mile commute in my case), will this meeting be recorded? > > > > Kim > > > >