I wonder what happened to my request for a UTF encoding for sarcasm... On 8/17/07, ron minnich wrote: > > I just read this great article: http://www.linux.com/articles/114027 > > This quote says it all: "By the time you finish reading this article, > you will be able to take advantage of the coolest file system feature > to be implemented since the symbolic link. - CLI Magic: Use Extended > Attributes for better file management By Ryan Paul" > > So, I guess he's right. We need to get this in to plan 9. The system > calls should not be too hard to add, and then we can bring the > programs over. Anyone want to do it? We could even implement the > symlinks as a kind of extended attribute. > > > ron >