* [9fans] Graphviz info on addons page outdated
@ 2007-09-27  2:43 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2007-09-27  2:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

http://plan9.bell-labs.com/plan9/addons.html has incorrect (presumably
outdated) info on the Graphviz port. The graphviz folks themselves
seem to no longer have the 1.10 source distribution available for
whatever reason. No loss, though: the supposed patch link has been
replaced. It now redirects to a page with an updated download which
has the patched version all packaged up. Instructions are on the site,
but it's the standard 'mk install' process.  I've confirmed this
package works as described.

Oh, and it's graphviz, not graphvis

* Re: [9fans] Graphviz info on addons page outdated
@ 2007-09-27  3:32 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2007-09-27  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Oh, and it's graphviz, not graphvis

next your going to tell me it's disk and not disc.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] Graphviz info on addons page outdated
@ 2007-09-27  4:07   ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2007-09-27  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 9/26/07, erik quanstrom <quanstro@coraid.com> wrote:
> > Oh, and it's graphviz, not graphvis
> >

> next your going to tell me it's disk and not disc.
>
> - erik

That's as shocking as when I learned KiB wasn't the same as KB