On 10/31/07, andrey mirtchovski wrote: > > I haven't gotten to the point where David is, but i'm trying (leopard > isn't "approved for use" in our organization yet, they expect it to be > in a few months, but i can still use it at home :). > > something to add to the knowledge base (although pretty obvious, it > stunned me this morning): if you are upgrading a Tiger machine that > had xcode installed on it you must upgrade the xcode tools too, or you > won't be able to link any binary from p9p. > > xcode is available on developer.apple.com or on the upgrade dvd that > has leopard. I'm not sure I'd trust Apple's upgrading at all :-). I just backup to another disk, then clean/install. Then I may have some programs to fetch, and my preferences might be a little out of whack, but I find less "surprises". Dave