On Dec 9, 2007 10:40 AM, Lawrence E. Bakst wrote: > At 7:23 AM -0500 12/9/07, erik quanstrom wrote: > > > 1. pcirouting: South bridge FFFF, FFFF not found > > > >this is a harmless informational message. > > > >> 4. If you install the plan9 MBR which claims to be able to read past 2 > GB it doesn't seem to be able to find what I put at > 2 GB. > > > >the mbr needs to be installed at the front of the disk. do you mean pbs? > there is > >a seperate pbslba. > > 1. Gee I really thought the plan9 installer complained that my MBR would > not work with a 2 GB FAT32 partition followed by the plan9 partition, and > offered to install a new one. My memory could be faulty. I have since > switched to a 1 GB FAT32 to work around that. > > 2. BTW, the Parallels people responded to the request for 3 buttom mouse > support. > I'm positive I had 3 buttons working before. Do you have a 3 button mouse? > > "At the moment Parallels Desktop emulates a generic 2-button mouse with > scroller.It means that you won't be able to utilize your mouse's extra > features with Parallels Desktop. > > Probably we will develop extra features support in the future." > > Umm sounds like a response from a low level QA person. Perhaps I can > contact the product manager. > > leb > > > > >- erik > > >