On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:49 AM, Russ Cox wrote: > > anyway, i might have missed a report about this > > from someone else, but does anyone else > > find that when doing a longish mk, the terminal > > output will occasionally freeze, but is brought > > back very quickly by interacting with the mouse in the window (sometimes > > it seems to need an actual click, sometimes a wiggle will do) > > this happens to me quite regularly (mac os 10.5.3). > > Andrey mentioned seeing the same thing, > but I thought I had fixed it in the native-GUI version > (post-0.11) at http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/~rsc/9vx.OSX.gz I think I just unpacked and ran this one, and it started in X11. Did I forget a flag or miss a post on the ML? Dave