* [9fans] cpu working for anyone on 9vx?
@ 2008-07-01 14:08 David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2008-07-01 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I deleted the /net/cs file... ran /ndb/cs, started factotum, and finally
tried to cpu to a remote host, and it appears to be stuck.
I tried to cp a file from sources yesterday, and *that* also appeared to get
stuck.

Anyone else having this kind of trouble with .11?

Dave

* Re: [9fans] cpu working for anyone on 9vx?
@ 2008-07-01 14:48 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2008-07-01 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I deleted the /net/cs file... ran /ndb/cs, started factotum, and finally
> tried to cpu to a remote host, and it appears to be stuck.
> I tried to cp a file from sources yesterday, and *that* also appeared to get
> stuck.
>
> Anyone else having this kind of trouble with .11?

This kind of thing happened on OS X with the .11 binaries.
I think it is fixed in .12.

Russ

* Re: [9fans] cpu working for anyone on 9vx?
@ 2008-07-01 15:03   ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2008-07-01 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs