I believe the reasoning is as such: Linux has more drivers than Plan 9, therefore Plan 9 should run on linux. Use Linux as your driver repository... this is an approach used by some microkernel systems like L4. Dave On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 8:28 AM, wrote: > I downloaded Russ's 9vx and vx32 source tree Ford's web page, > and build those on my Debian stable machine. > I also read the paper of vx32 last week. > Now, everything goes fine, and got a fun to play with > games/mahjongg on that virtual machine. > Thank you very much Russ! > > However, I have somewhat confused mind.... Why it's not Linux vx for > Plan9? I have no intention to make it bad, however, if we believe > Plan 9 is better than Linux, then Linux vx for Plan9 should be more > neccessary, shouldn't ? > > Kenji > > >