Using my scrollwheel on a really big file Acme eventually hangs and I get: acme: bad rpc tag 0 (no one waiting on that tag) But I am able to quit. 9p issue? Dave On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:33 AM, David Leimbach wrote: > Very nice. :-) I always hated firing up X11 just to run a few things I > liked on my mac. > Thanks again Russ! > > > On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Russ Cox wrote: > >> If you run OS X, the next time you update >> your p9p tree and run ./INSTALL, your graphics >> programs will use native OS X windows instead >> of X11. >> >> This means that people interested in trying p9p on >> OS X no longer have to dig up the X11 install CD first. >> >> If you prefer X11 windows (and you might, if for >> example you ssh from other machines into your >> Mac and use X forwarding to run p9p programs), >> you can create a file $PLAN9/LOCAL.config >> containing the line >> >> WSYSTYPE=x11 >> >> to keep the old behavior. >> >> Russ >> >> >> >