getting the 404 on that link. On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Brian L. Stuart wrote: > The changes I mentioned earlier that allow 9vx to use > a local disk partition as root are ready for advised* > public consumption. > > I've put everything up on the page: > > http://umdrive.memphis.edu/blstuart/9vx/local9vx.html > > Russ, if you want to consider these for inclusion in > the main tree, you can pull it from there, or I can > send them to you in another form if that's preferable. > > * May cause cancer in rats. Your mileage may vary. > Some side effects are dry mouth, drowsiness, and > trouble sleeping. Ask your doctor if this may be > right for you. > > Thanks, > BLS > > >