On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 8:36 AM, Eric Van Hensbergen wrote: > On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:25 AM, wrote: > > > > i'm asking from a technical point of view, i suppose dealing with the > current users and customers is the real issue, right? > > > > and tens of millions of lines of fortran that no one understands > anymore.... > > Its not that we aren't promoting other paradigms, its just we also > need to be able to support existing code bases. > > -eric > So is there any traction to use the new platform, or is it mostly just people running their familiar apps and writing new apps for their familiar programming environment? Dave