On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:56 AM, hiro <23hiro@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi my friends, > I have a question which I'm really concerned about. > Please tell me: can java coding be fun? > I would be very grateful for a serious answer since I'm trying to > decide what to do in the next 20 years or so. > Thank You, > hiro > > As long as when you say "java coding" you mean, coding to the JDK, but not using Java :-). Use SISC, or Scala, or Clojure, but don't code directly in java, it's bad for the soul. (only half kidding...) Dave