Congrats! That's fantastic! On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 5:53 PM, ron minnich wrote: > Just booted Plan 9 on a 1024+16 node BG/P this week. . > > All credit to jmk, ericvh, and charles for this fantastic test run and > the existence of this new kernel. > > Plan is to double it just a few times until we hit 65536 or so. Then > the fun begins: turning on all cores, so we get to > 262144 cpus. > > Boots kinda fast, too. It's peppy. No current plans to run acme, > though we have run rio on a bg/l cpu node in 2007, as ericvh related > on his blog. > > managing output is interesting in this world. > > ron > >