On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 11:42 PM, Federico G. Benavento wrote: > I'm impressed by how the "it'd be nice" position is stronger than > "it'd be useful" one. > Some would argue plan 9 isn't useful at all. In fact, I bet most people would argue that, and that we're a minority. How big is the intersection of plan 9 users and iphone users? :-) I use both, but wouldn't use drawterm on the iPhone, so I think I just diminished the audience for this app to maybe 2 or 3 people if I had to take a wild guess :-) Dave > > -- > Federico G. Benavento > >