On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 4:38 PM, wrote: > Mr Leimbach, > > ===8<=== > >> >> How would one know one wasn't getting old data? I've not really looked >> into replica much though honestly to know how it works, I've just followed >> the wiki about "staying up to date". Perhaps the wiki could be mirrored as >> well, and we could get a distributed update script? >> >> Perhaps this is an area of improvement for Plan 9 in general. >> >> ===8<=== > > You can find the wiki here : > http://9.9souldier.org/wiki.plan9/plan_9_wiki/ > Sources can be found here : sources.lsub.org -- though i'm not sure > how up to date they are -- they seem very reliable > > respectfully, Yeah I guess I was not very clear. How does one find the most up to date mirror :-). How do we know which one is closest to the authoritative source, or should we care? Dave > > > james francis toy (nil) >