COOL! So there's a Scheme in the works for Inferno and Plan 9? Dave On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:50 AM, Devon H. O'Dell wrote: > 2009/6/25 andrey mirtchovski : > > Mentions Plan 9 just at the end in the context of C compilers, > > although the argument of the article, that being able to "do more with > > less" is better, is applicable to Plan 9 in the OS field too. > > > > http://synthcode.com/blog/2009/06/Small_is_Beautiful > > > > I'm sorry if this got posted earlier and I missed it. > > This is our GSoC student who is working on making his scheme > interpreter work in Plan 9. Check there more frequently for his > progress and musings! > > --dho > >