On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 10:57 AM, hiro <23hiro@googlemail.com> wrote: > > Yeah, I'm pretty sure that, in an emulated environment, I'd pick kfs over > > Venti, most of the time, unless your goal is to learn about Venti and > Fossil > > Why specifically in an emulated environment? > Just because it seems easier to back stuff up from an image file on another OS if you're in emulation. Data can be backed up elsewhere. I suppose you could tar your KFS to anywhere though on a live system. Anyway, it was just my preference.