On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 3:13 PM, J.R. Mauro wrote: > On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:13 AM, plus 852 wrote: > > Is it possible to use sam as an external editor for the mail programs > > mutt or pine? If so, is anyone doing this? What does one add to a mutt > > or pine config file to get this working? > > > > > > You definitely want to use E. If you look hard enough, you can > actually get Acme Mail to (mostly) work in p9p > I'm having trouble with factotum and secstore still :-) But then I'm not spending a ton of time on it. Dave