On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:47 AM, Ethan Grammatikidis wrote: > On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 11:13:58 +0200 > Bela Valek wrote: > > > Correct me if I am wrong, but an sshv2 server is also providing sshv1 > > too. > > I vaguely remember reading that some ssh software would refuse to work > with ssh v1 by default because v1 is so insecure. > Many times you must turn v1 on, but it's available. It's off by default due to it being insecure. > > > -- > Ethan Grammatikidis > > Those who are slower at parsing information must > necessarily be faster at problem-solving. > >