now i am getting repeated soverflow for fx->in messages repeatedly. On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 7:20 AM, David Leimbach wrote: > Just fired up my plan 9 image in VMWare, and I noticed that gnot is showing > a large amount of interrupts, and then the whole tracking of the system > interrupts goes to nothing, the mouse stops working, and things are > generally frozen. > However, the odd bit is at one point time seemed to speed up and gnot went > "really fast", before freezing again. > > anyone experienced this? It just unfroze again, but "l" "i" "s" and "c" on > gnot are totally pegged. :-( > > Dave >