On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:37 AM, matt wrote: > > >> To further report the machine seems to be running after installation quite >> "snappily" though I seem to have messed something up and get a lot of >> messages about failed venti writes, due to a lack of a connection. >> >> >> >> > venti=/dev/sdC0/venti > or > venti=#S/sdC0/venti > > in plan9.ini > not sure which is best, I have the former and it works but the latter was > already in my plan9.ini and that didn't work but that might be something > else and I've never experimented after it worked :) > Thanks with 9atom, I just re-installed and installed a venti+fossil :-). That got rid of the messages, and I think I wanted to have venti anyhow.