On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 9:23 AM, David Leimbach wrote: > > > On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 8:46 AM, erik quanstrom wrote: > >> > Also, Eric, the 9atom.iso works on my older AMD machine for >> installation! >> > THANKS! :-) >> >> hey! back to the original story line. that's great, and >> you're welcome. i'd encourage anyone to report on >> your success or failure with 9atom offline. >> the goal is to get everything that should work working. >> >> - erik >> >> > To further report the machine seems to be running after installation quite > "snappily" though I seem to have messed something up and get a lot of > messages about failed venti writes, due to a lack of a connection. > Now that I've had a chance to really examine the system, I'm noticing a rather high interrupt count (1584), and I'm not exactly sure how to figure out what's triggering them. I did not install venti. I just configured my ip address for DHCP, and I've got aux/timesync running (I think that was suspect before for some reason). Stats shows interrupts as a solid rectangle of activity all the time.