For those of us who didn't see TVX, what's TVX? :-) On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 2:06 PM, ron minnich wrote: > And, if your hardware won't work, i really strongly recommend you look at > 9vx. > > http://swtch.com/9vx/ > > Those of you who say TVX at IWP9 last month: on a recent trip to > tahiti I took a diskless laptop (T23, disk removed) and TVX was really > very usable on that 8-year-old, small machine, where ubuntu was quite > unusable. The more I use TVX the more I find it quite nice as a "Plan > 9 on a hardware platform that is unfriendly to Plan 9" system. > > ron > >