Just saw this Patch of Paul's, it's the same stuff I found. I'm now anxious to try the new p9p on my touchpad with the macbook! :-) Good times! Thanks Paul and Russ! Dave On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Anthony Sorace wrote: > Benjamin Huntsman wrote: > > Anyone remember or still use the Depraz red mouse? I thought I had heard >> someone figured out how to convert them to USB... >> > > I've got two of the USBified ones, one attached to my cpu server and one > moving > between an old iBook and a few other Plan 9 machines. i still really like > the feel in > my hand and the resistance on the buttons, although optical is a real step > forward. > the little plastic nubs on the bottom could be smoother, too. > > these were USBified while i was at the labs; i have no information on the > procedure. > > >