Recently found a paper (again) documenting some work going on here. I've lately sort of had a resurrected interest in OKL4, and I'm always interested in Plan 9 stuff, so I was wondering what's happened here or if there's any code to show for it. It seems like an effort that would take more than one person, but I'm spending some of my spare time investigating L4 a little more in depth than I had previously, and trying to understand what it would take to port Plan 9 to this platform. I'm not announcing this as a project at this point, as I don't know what the heck kind of time I'm going to have. Dave