The SVN thread got me thinking that I had remembered seeing Ron post something about what I thought was an in-kernel LinuxEMU that got a little better performance on plan 9. Is this true? I know the currently LinuxEMU is pretty impressive and can run a large range of programs (Web browsers even!), but that sometimes the performance is a little bit less than what might be desired. I believe this was due to extra system call overheads for each linux kernel call. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or am I just babbling away here? Dave