That's because the new 9load is broken in some way for a large class of hardware (it was for me too, and older ISOs worked just fine). Erik's 9atom iso seems to have the problem fixed, and no one has merged the changes back yet for one reason or another that I've not come to understand. Dave On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 4:21 AM, Rudolf Sykora wrote: > Hello, > > the day before yesterday I downloaded an iso image of Plan 9 and tried > to install it. Something went wrong, no idea what... > Can you help? > I've attached two photos of my screen. > > When I try about 2-year-old plan 9 CD, this doesn't happen... > > Thanks > Ruda >