* Réf. : [9fans] Re: interaction
@ 2000-07-19  8:51 boyd.roberts
From: boyd.roberts @ 2000-07-19  8:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

    those suggestions are specific to Plan 9 whereas I was asking the 2 posters
    about their style of usage of rc on *Unix*.

i was using X and rc.  i had a tail -f of my history file in
a window, but pretty much i persuaded X/twm into being 'like'
8 1/2.  yes, button 3 would give you new/reshape/...

it wasn't plan 9, but having rc was hot!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-07-19  8:51 UTC | newest]