From: Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: Re: [9fans] inferno runs on n770 and n800/n810 (was: Re: How can I boot
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 14:19:13 +0000	[thread overview]

> Inferno works perfectly on the n770 and probably on the n800, n810 as
> well. It's not packaged and doesn't have full-screen mode

In /n/sources/contrib/miller/inferno/n800 there is a hacked win-x11a.c
which (a) starts emu in full-screen mode and (b) uses the three 'zoom'
buttons on the n800 as mouse buttons so you can use acme properly (if
you can see what you're doing on the tiny screen).

It's a hack not a proper solution, because without using the full glory
of the hildon/gtk+ api I don't know how to get back out of fullscreen
mode again.  You can switch out of inferno by hitting the 'home' button
to run something else, but then if you attempt to switch back to inferno
you just get the term window emu was started from.  The inferno graphics
window must be there somewhere, but ... ?