* [9fans] [OT] Friday afternoon trivial phraseological etymology question
@ 2005-03-04 16:14 Dave Lukes
From: Dave Lukes @ 2005-03-04 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've just bought a t-shirt that says "One By One The Penguins Steal My
Sanity".

Any takers as to the origin?

DaveL

* Re: [9fans] [OT] Friday afternoon trivial phraseological etymology question
@ 2005-03-05  1:57   ` Dave Lukes
From: Dave Lukes @ 2005-03-05  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve Simon; +Cc: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Steve,
I have no idea if that's actually right, but it definitely ought to be!

DaveL.

@ 2005-03-04 23:46 ` Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2005-03-04 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2005-03-04 23:29 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2005-03-04 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Try the Penguin Book of Penguins.  I don't think it's in it but
it's a funny read.  I'll try and find my copy.

brucee

@ 2005-03-04 23:07 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2005-03-04 23:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: davel, 9fans

I know how to google. My bet would be on Monty Python.
A very cunning ploy to start a discussion about Spamalot.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2812 bytes --]