* [9fans] Plan9 CPU server
@ 2011-02-11 16:30 Nyan Htoo Tin
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Nyan Htoo Tin @ 2011-02-11 16:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi all, I've successfully tried plan9 on qemu/virtualbox.
But I don't understand what is CPU server that I usually saw in plan9
doc/manual??
I'd like to know details...link/pointer would be appreciated.

I've downloaded http://www.9gridchan.org/9grid_node_img and used
drawterm.
But I have no idea how to connect from plan9 machine.
Let's say after I've booted CPU server using this command
 qemu -hda ventigridserver.qcow2.img -redir tcp:2567::567 -redir tcp:
17010::17010 -m 256

I could use drawterm. But How do I connect from another plan9 machine?
I've tried cpu -h gridserver but not successful....