* [9fans] madrid
@ 2005-11-30 18:50 Ronald G Minnich
From: Ronald G Minnich @ 2005-11-30 18:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

it has been suggested to me by someone that we add the following sort of
discussion:

building community
	social skills
		Making friends
		Constructive disagreement
		Reasoned discourse

	IRC, the antithesis of the above
		Why you should not resort to
			calling people dickheads and fools on IRC

	How building community can be like creating a circle of friends

	Gun control
		exercise gun control: aim at the people OUTSIDE the
			circle of friends

1/2 :-)

ron

* Re: [9fans] madrid
@ 2005-11-30 19:27 ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2005-11-30 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

This sounds like Meet the Fockers... Who's circle of trust am I in?

On 11/30/05, Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@lanl.gov> wrote:

> it has been suggested to me by someone that we add the following sort of
> discussion:
>
> building community
>         social skills
>                 Making friends
>                 Constructive disagreement
>                 Reasoned discourse
>
>         IRC, the antithesis of the above
>                 Why you should not resort to
>                         calling people dickheads and fools on IRC
>
>         How building community can be like creating a circle of friends
>
>         Gun control
>                 exercise gun control: aim at the people OUTSIDE the
>                         circle of friends
>

> 1/2 :-)
>

> ron

* Re: [9fans] madrid