Eric Van Hensbergen schrieb: > Essentially you were on the right path, but the wrong solution. > man va_copy and look at the plan9ports fmtprint code for how to do > this right on ppc/linux. Hah, I'm such an idiot, overlooked va_copy although it's right in the manpage. Anyway, I've replace the assignments with va_copy/va_end pairs, as in plan9ports and drawterm seems to work! At least it compiles, starts, and complains that I didn't tell it any server... :) Attached is the output of cvs diff. Thanks alot for the pointer, Sven Moritz