From: "Lluís Batlle i Rossell" <viriketo@gmail.com>
Subject: [9fans] something like cscope/cbrowser?
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:18:04 +0200	[thread overview]

it's not a plan9-only question... but here read many developers with
expertise. At work, dealing with big amounts of code (most of them
unknown to me), I've found the pair "cscope" and "cbrowser" really
helpful, even with C++ code. I'm wondering what do you usually use.
I likely want to avoid beliving every developer using plan9 uses acme
with greps in it. :)

btw, even vim is always my editor, cbrowser and acme made me acknowledge
that using keys for coding is not faster than using mostly a mouse
acme-style.

Thanks in advance,
Lluís