Hi, it's not a plan9-only question... but here read many developers with expertise. At work, dealing with big amounts of code (most of them unknown to me), I've found the pair "cscope" and "cbrowser" really helpful, even with C++ code. I'm wondering what do you usually use. I likely want to avoid beliving every developer using plan9 uses acme with greps in it. :) btw, even vim is always my editor, cbrowser and acme made me acknowledge that using keys for coding is not faster than using mostly a mouse acme-style. Thanks in advance, Lluís