Jack Johnson wrote: > On 5/19/06, quanstro@quanstro.net wrote: > It sounds like there's definitely room for improvement, but I think > it's a rabbit hole (with Alice in tow) to find the one general > solution out there for the entire problem space. Would it be great to > find that solution? Most definitely. But that could take a lifetime > or more of work. > > So for me, the big question is what's the most graceful way to get > from here to the 97% (or 99.7%) solution? I've mostly used unicode diacritic mark "'" as in á, é, ś, ... (to be composed over characters) specially over cyrillic characters, because I'm learning Russian. There are no accented cyrillic letters in Unicode. For a learner of the Russian language it's totally needed, if the main source is written text. I hope that fits into that 97% of the future (soon?) working solution.