Corey wrote: > On Wednesday 07 June 2006 14:25, Rodolfo (kix) wrote: > >>God save us from QT and GTK ;) >> > > > Will god likewise save us from Rio and Acme? In fact I use rio in Linux at my job. And by now I don't use Acme because I have to deal with veryawfulcode (lots of very bad indentations fruit of many tab/spaces/tab/spaces at code changes, functions more than 1500 lines long, an unworkable hierarchy of header files...). I agree that acme is really pleasant for well-written code. As an example, I like surfing plan9's with it. Also my code looks better if it's written with acme, but this part is too subjective. :) Let's wonder why there is plan9port but there is no gcc in plan9.