At least here there are nice ones, quite cheap I think. Box+powersupply+... http://store.epatec.net/ Maybe someone knows about those Vortex86 200 MHz in whatever mainboard they run... Is anyone running something like that? Lyndon Nerenberg wrote: > I've run into a bit of spare cash that might let me buy some hardware > for a CPU server. I'm restricted to mini-ITX due to space and power > constraints and was wondering if anyone is running on currently > available VIA hardware and would care to comment. > > --lyndon >