* [9fans] Parallels Mac OS X Configuration document (networking is functional)
@ 2006-06-14  4:09 David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2006-06-14  4:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Not sure if anyone wants to wikify this but I put a document up on
Mordor, complete with an ISO image of the kernel changes that were
needed to get Plan 9 to detect the network device for the Parallels
product on Mac OS X (may work with their Linux/Windows versions too)

http://www.tip9ug.jp/who/leimy/parallels.html

I hope it's helpful.

Thanks to lucho and jmk for working out the BIOS bits and testing this first.

Dave

* RE: [9fans] Parallels Mac OS X Configuration document (networking is
@ 2006-06-14 14:25 Retzki, Sascha [Xplain]
From: Retzki, Sascha [Xplain] @ 2006-06-14 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

RAVE MODE: ON