I've never seen that problem using Qemu in the same machine where I run the x server. But I've had the problems you describe through Tightvnc. Paul Lalonde wrote: > Ack - sounds like a bad interaction with synergy, which I use to share > my mouse and keyboard across from my mac. > And sure enough - I just plugged in a mouse to that machine, and it > works fine. I'll ask the Qemu folks how to make it work with Synergy. > > Thanks, > Paul > > On 11-Oct-06, at 10:26 AM, Bakul Shah wrote: > >>>> Does anyone have experience running rio under qemu? My cursor is >>>> hooped - I can see its left-most pixels running on the edge of my >>>> screen, and bring up rio menus there, but I can't get it to the >>>> middle of my window. >>>> >>>> Hints? >>> >>> You are likely running into a mouse emulation bug where the >>> cursor can't go past an invisible wall. A work around is to >>> slide the cursor in the waaay over in the opposite direction. >>> AFAIK this is fixed in a later version of qemu. or atleast >>> it is fixed in 0.8.2 on freebsd. >