Hi, How can I get it on my machine if - - I do not have Plan9 attached to the Internet; but I have Linux machine on the Internet; - What are the steps to install the driver, assuming that I manage to download it on Linux machine and transfer it on CD disk? Sorry for that newbies questions, but I search the archives, and did not found an answers for above. Thanks for your attention. Michael. On Feb 5, 2008 8:31 PM, wrote: > I've just pushed out source changes to support USB OHCI (non-Intel) > controllers. Charles Forsyth provided the original driver, devohci.c. > I adapted it to fit our USB framework, and Sape Mullender debugged the > result. >