Let us assume, that I am looking into some text information in ACME ( text file, of xml file, etc.). Is it a way to display line numbers along the text? Is it a way to figure out particular line number? (It may be useful during discussion on the context of the file, for example). Thank for the attention to this question. Michael. On Feb 8, 2008 8:34 AM, roger peppe wrote: > On Feb 8, 2008 1:22 PM, Eris Discordia wrote: > > By the way, I always thought computer science/engineering experts, a > group > > I am not a member of, would rather have half a keyboard than two mice > ;-) > > that's only because most such people have never encountered a decent > mouse-based > interface, i believe. > > mind you, acme's much better than rio in that respect. i always lose > windows > in rio, and i haven't seen a decent solution yet. >