* [9fans] Goosh
@ 2008-06-04  7:23 Roman V. Shaposhnik
From: Roman V. Shaposhnik @ 2008-06-04  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Sorry for wasting a bit of bandwidth, but I'm astonished, amazed
and reminded of BBS days (more than Unix) all at the same time:
    http://goosh.org/

guest@goosh.org:/> ls
web  lucky images wiki clear help
news blogs feeds  open go    more
in   load  video  read place lang
addengine translate ls cd

Thanks,
Roman.

* Re: [9fans] Goosh
@ 2008-06-04  9:17 ` matt
From: matt @ 2008-06-04  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'm astonished and amazed that it  made the front page of /. and top 10
on Reddit.

Plan 9, where astonishing things for Lunix users are the everyday.

http://9fans.net/archive/2002/11/362

(it's in sources now as /n/sources/contrib/maht/goofs.iso)