* [9fans] my musical career and to try and live from stolen chicken and wine
@ 2008-08-20 17:56 hiro
From: hiro @ 2008-08-20 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi my friends,
I have a question which I'm really concerned about.
Please tell me: can java coding be fun?
I would be very grateful for a serious answer since I'm trying to
decide what to do in the next 20 years or so.
Thank You,
hiro

* Re: [9fans] my musical career and to try and live from stolen chicken and wine
@ 2008-08-20 18:20 ` bb
From: bb @ 2008-08-20 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

hiro schrieb:
> Hi my friends,
> I have a question which I'm really concerned about.
> Please tell me: can java coding be fun?
> I would be very grateful for a serious answer since I'm trying to
> decide what to do in the next 20 years or so.
> Thank You,
> hiro

In prinziple yes! But fun and profit are the two things that never last
long enough.

* Re: [9fans] my musical career and to try and live from stolen chicken and wine
@ 2008-08-20 19:46 ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2008-08-20 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs